Factions: BATTLEFRONT Episode II
Factions Battlefront - Episode II
Gather your roster, and prepare yourself for the second episode of Factions BATTLEFRONT!
The second episode of BATTLEFRONT will release on Saturday, October 24th @ 3:00 PM EST!
Check what time release will be for you HERE.
Map Overview - Fac Related
- 15 man factions
- 10 day map - 4 days grace, 6 days TNT
- 3 second cannons
- 15 chunk buffers
- 16 hour faction forcefields
- 200 power per player
- 25 roster size - 1 kick per day
- Faction roster kick limits enabled on Wednesday, 3PM EST
- Faction forcefields are locked on Wednesday, 3PM EST
Map Overview - General Info
- Spawner taxes enabled on Wednesday, 3PM EST
- TNT drop rates change from 50% -> 100% at Wednesday, 3PM EST
- Map ends on November 3rd, 3PM EST
- Account sharing restricted
- Regens disabled
- Economy sheet will be announced on our Discord
- 7 custom worlds, each with 3000x3000 border (28 corners)
- TNT and creeper eggs disabled during grace
- Faction Fly & chat will be disabled for the first 30 minutes of the map
We have made plenty of rule changes after the conclusion of BATTLEFRONT Episode I.
Check out the BATTLEFRONT rules HERE!
Harvester Hoe Changes
Greed enchantment removed from Harvester hoes & sugarcane sell price has been nerfed, to promote a true TATOOINE economy!
Kill Ocelots to farm CE's & nether stars that sell for an ultra-high price!
The limited edition Mandalorian rank is now gone, but don't worry!
Our new limited edition rank, Vader, will be releasing in Episode II!
This rank will only be available for Episode II, and only purchaseable on our STORE.
We now have a limited time, HALLOWEEN themed hub.
Spawner expiry enabled on Wednesday, 3PM EST.
Spawners must be placed within 24 hours of being acquired, or they expire, becoming unplaceable/ useless.
Grinding areas for ocelots in Tatooine world (/warp tatooine).
Sugar cane, ocelot, & spawner economy.
Economy sheet will be announced on our Discord.
- All crates have been massively buffed, including the Episode II crate
- Increased Genbucket limit
- Increased world size of Raiding Outpost world by 10 chunks
- Nerfed Star key collection from Ocelots in Tatooine
- Nerfed custom enchantment percentages from Ocelots on Tatooine
- Nerfed Fruitious enchantment on Galactic Hoes
- Nerfed Credit discovery chance from sugarcane
- Nerfed a few Credit Shop items
- Nerfed Spikes custom enchantment
- Nerfed Resurrection custom enchantment
- Nerfed Surplus custom enchantment
- Nerfed Flurry custom enchantment
- Nerfed Jawbreaker custom enchantment
- Nerfed Brute custom enchantment
- Buffed Citadel (capture the Citadel to gain access to Spawner Shard fishing underground)
- Buffed Spawner Shard Catch % for Factions who control the Citadel
- Buffed Iron Golem Spawners (only obtainable from Spawner Shards, and give 3.5 mil Faction Value! Also drop Red Roses!)
- Buffed Phasma GKit (now gives passive Strength 2, Strength 3 while proc)
- Replaced Squid spawners with Zombie Pigman spawners
- Reduced Vertical knockback
- Lowered /roam cooldown to 30 seconds & buffed radius to 150 blocks
- Added Faction Alts to /f who
- Removed Printer restriction during Phase 1 of a Raid
- Removed KoTH Starters from Cargo Drop (now only obtainable through Crates)
- Removed Force Wands from /shop, now only accessible from the Credit Shop
- Alt AFK radius increased
- Sugarcane sell price lowered to $10
- Slightly nerfed Raiding Outpost rewards
- An empty inventory is no longer required for Printer mode
- Shrunk Tatooine world size
- Sith rank and higher now have 1 full player vault
- FAll /stats GUI's now show players' Faction alongside their name (including Cane Top & KoTH Top)
- Tinkerer custom enchantment now slowly repairs armour
- There now will be a purchase limit of 15 items per Faction from the Jawa
Over the course of the map, we will be having various sales! Make sure to capitalize on them while they last!
Click HERE to visit our store!
- LAUNCH Sale: 90% OFF - lasts first 24 HOURS
- GRACE Sale: 80% OFF - lasts remainder of Grace period
- TNT Sale: 75% OFF - lasts until the end of the map
The top 5 Factions will receive the following payout, once the map has concluded!
- First - $700 PayPal | $350 BuyCraft
- Second - $300 PayPal | $250 BuyCraft
- Third - $100 PayPal | $150 BuyCraft
- Fourth - $75 BuyCraft
- Fifth - $25 BuyCraft
The top player and/or Faction will receive the following payout, once the map has concluded!
KoTH & Cane Top:
- First - $25 PayPal | $25 BuyCraft
At the conclusion of each Trilogy, there will be a BONUS PAYOUT of $500 PayPal paid out to the top faction! Bring your roster back to compete for even more payout in even less time!
- First - 3x Trilogy Point
- Second - 2x Trilogy Point
- Third - 1x Trilogy Point
Here are the current placements on the Trilogy leaderboard, from Episode I
- First - Wookies: 4x Trilogy Point
- Second - Fantasy: 1x Trilogy Point
- Third - Caniche: 1x Trilogy Point
- Third - Noot: 1x Trilogy Point
Use /f setpaypal [Email] to receive your payout
Read more like this
Factions Battlefront - Episode III The final battle and chance to conquer the BATTLEFRONT realm has arrived! The final episode of BATTLEFRONT will release on Saturday, November 14th @ 3:00 PM EST! Check
Starcade's first release is finally here!Realm InformationThe first BATTLEFRONT map will release on Saturday, October 10th @ 3:00 PM EST! Check what time release will be for you here.Map Information10 day